- Administration of Internal Security
- Public Administration
- International and EU Administration with Extended French Language.
- teaching staff consists of scholars and practitioners, i.e. professionally active judges, solicitors, members of the local government college of appeal, local government officials and specialists in the field of social security
- emphasis on practical application of knowledge (e.g. drafting administrative decisions, complaints to the administrative courts, indictments, protocols of seizure of property, employee documentation, preparation of business plans, applications for EU funds, etc.) and use of modern teaching methods (e.g. stock market simulation game or running own business)
- students do their fifteen-week-vocational training in the Correction Facility in Tarnów, District and Regional Court in Tarnów, Revenue Agencies, municipal offices, communities, fire brigades, police stations and many others;
- graduates may find employment in: police, municipal police, boarder guards, prison system, revenue offices, municipal offices, agencies, foundations and other public agencies, also private banks, industry, service and trade companies, law firms, bailiff offices, notaries etc.